Ida Lollike, Team Leader
Senior Data Engineer
for Inspari Lyngby
We are looking for a seasoned Data Engineering Consultant for one of our full-stack teams:
Do you thrive in the leading and operating role of transformation projects helping customers make better decisions based on data?
Are you good at translating complex business requirements to technical useful data implementations across different business areas?
In case you also want to be among the best and be abreast of the newest technologies, you may be our future star!
You will become part of a consulting team consisting of highly professional and competent profiles.
We are very keen on helping each other, despite the pace of development in latest technologies, and we always aim to work together on tasks and projects.
You will quickly experience independent responsibility and be ‘hands-on’, because we believe that theory is good, but practice is better.
In each team we have a good balance between the senior profiles and the less experienced talents.
We promise that you will have a steep learning curve and join a team with high ambitions. You will be part of a full-stack team consisting of Data Engineers, Business Consultants and Data Scientists among others.
As an experienced consultant and Senior Data Engineer in Inspari, your role may involve:
- Technical leadership responsibility in all project phases - from analysis and design to cloud implementation and follow-up
- Being a sounding board for your customers via dialogue, visits, and arranged workshops
- Data Engineering: ETL (Extract, Load & Transform), backend developing, warehouse modelling ect.
- Being affiliated with several customers at the same time and contributing to growing opportunities and pre-sales
- Achieving your budget as well as contributing to the involvement and activation of others
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the project team in accordance with standards, demands on method, quality control, and best practice
- Planning, organising, and following up on the project team. This includes assessment of the size and estimation of technical tasks
Please notice: If above-mentioned sounds interesting and you bring experience which is relevant (transferable) to take on such responsibility and tasks, then we are open and eager to investigate your opportunities with us.
We prefer that you:
- Have profound experience with data engineering
- Have experience / fundamental knowledge of Cloud services, e.g., Azure, Blob, Data Lake, Data Factory, and databases. Alternatively, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud
- Are skilled in SQL and coding Python / other languages
- Possess good capabilities in translating complex business requirements to technical implementations across different business areas
- Experience as a consultant is beneficial
- Speak and write fluently in English. Danish can be an advantage but not a must
- Know of the Microsoft Azure and the BI stack: SQL Server, SSIS, SSMS & SSAS (preferable but not necessarily)
In Inspari, there are plenty of opportunities for professional development because you are among talented colleagues all around and you get the opportunity to work with the most recent technologies across different industries and businesses. We have a great culture that focuses on joining hands which is why your colleagues are always ready to help. We care about knowing each other on other levels than just professionally through social events of different kinds. This creates a great community feeling across the company
You wish to work at a high professional level where knowledge-sharing is highly prioritised among your colleagues
You are motivated by transforming business data into our customer’s strategic decision tool making your role pivotal for your customer’s future business focus
You want to be part of a best-in-class company that puts action behind the guidance and strategic plans
You wish to unfold your great energy and sharp perspectives making you a desired problem-solver and strong sounding board for our colleagues and leaders on all levels
You like being supported by your colleagues and having a leader who has well-being as a top priority
You like flexibility on your weekdays and being able to plan it yourself
Besides an exciting job and world-class colleagues, we offer you:
- Great career opportunities and focus on personal growth among these, ongoing training and education
- To be part of our unique Heartwork culture where ambitions and expectations goes hand in hand with passion and team spirit
- Nice surroundings and working conditions
- Flexible weekdays with the opportunity to work from home
- Attractive salary matching your qualifications
- An active social club that arranges a wide range of activities
- An extraordinary workplace
Location: You will be based in our office in Kongens Lyngby (DK-2800) but with a hybrid work model.
Travel activity: You can expect some travel activity in Denmark, primarily near Copenhagen/Zealand
as soon as possible
We hope that you will open the dialogue with us – whether you sent a short message on LinkedIn, a video, write down 3 lines on your motivation, or whatever else suits you. Your words will be treated confidentially and read with genuine interest and curiosity.
We arrange and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to reach out to: